Profkratom respects the privacy of its website visitor, in particular the rights of its visitors in regards to the automated processing of personal data.
Below we explain how we collect and protect your data.
Article 1 – The collection of personal data
Personal data means:
- First and last name
- Home and billing address
- Telephone number
- E-mail addres
- IP addres
The manager only stores personal data that is clear that it has been voluntarily provided by the visitor.
We use this data to process orders and to provide customer support if necessary.
Article 2 – Commercial offers
With your permission we can send you newsletters with information about our webshop, about new products and other updates. We only send them if you give permission. The following information is collected for the newsletter:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, indicate this via the link in the newsletter, or send an email to: email@example.com.
Article 3 – Your rights in regards to your data
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, sub b of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete his personal data. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4 – Processing of personal data
If you violate the General Terms and Conditions or in case of violation of laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal information that the manager has collected, these will be provided to them.
Article 5 – Data retention period
The information collected by the website manager is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 6 – Secure pages
All pages are SSL secured, which amkes all of your data secure and impossible from being read by any third parties.
Article 7 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor when you visit our website. It is then possible to configure our website specifically for you and to make logging in easier.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: such as session – and login cookies.
- Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our website or from which computer the visit takes place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
Article 9 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can contact: Team Profkratom, email@example.com